Summer is coming to an end and a new school year is quickly approaching. Here are a few tips for getting back into the swing of things this fall:
- Be prepared; it pays to be prepared
- Always get enough sleep; 9 hours is the recommended amount for Adolescents
- Stay organized; a place for everything and everything in its place
- Get involved; maybe GPP is the organization for you 😉
- Set goals; don’t stop until you get there
- Take a break; sometimes you need to step outside, get some fresh air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be
- Stay positive; good things will come
- Make memories; there is something good in everyday
While we are sad to see summer go, we are so excited to see what we will accomplish this year. We are looking forward to working with all of our faculty, teachers, students, and partners again. What a joy it is to be able to work alongside some of the most motivated and inspirational individuals we know!
The Georgia Prevention Project is currently leading nine Teen Advisory Council (TAC) groups in the Metro Atlanta area and hoping to make it fourteen! We are also partnering with nine colleges throughout the state of Georgia for our College Prevention Program (CPP). GPP is always looking for new faces and new places, so if you are interested in starting a TAC in your area or joining an already existing one do not hesitate to reach out!
Contact us at TAC@georgiapreventionproject.org
Best wishes and good luck as you go back to school for the 2018-2019 school year!Back to Blog