Tired of all the endless winter weather, work-from-home, hybrid, and virtual school? We feel you. COVID-19 has crushed all travel plans and large group gatherings, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on that much-needed break. Consider the following Do’s & Don’ts on how to stay safe and enjoy Spring Break 2021!
- Do drive. In short, our experts all say to stick to road trips, since your car is the safest way to travel.
- Do plan to bring groceries so that you can cook and eat at your rental house. If you want food from your favorite restaurant, opt for take out!
- Do book private accommodations at a ski resort for a ski or snowboard trip.
- Do plan a road trip and drive with only your household.
- Do go camping, hiking, and spend time outdoors in areas where it is easy to maintain social distancing.
- Do continue to follow all social distancing, masking, hand washing, and CDC outlined precautions.
- Do consider getting the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available. Also continue to follow all guidelines, even after being vaccinated.
- Do stay home. If you don’t feel comfortable traveling or you just want to save some money, consider an at-home spring break full of your favorite things. Watch some fun spring break movies, create unique dishes for dinner, and pamper yourself during the week with an at-home spa kit!
- Don’t travel to attend a party, festival, or large event.
- Don’t travel to a crowded destination where it’s difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Don’t take a bus, the train, or fly if at all possible. If you do, make sure to wear your mask and maintain a safe distance.
- Don’t isolate yourself. Even if you opt out of going on a normal spring break trip, try to do some of your favorite de-stressing activities or fun zoom date or small outdoor gathering!
Thanks to our Intern, Roy, for these helpful tips to ensure a safe and fun spring break!Back to Blog